• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects any data you submit to us electronically via e-mail or text message.
This is primarily an informational site and there is no provision to collect personal or other data via the website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Send us an e-mail or text message
• Via cookies to help improve your browsing experience. Please refer to the section on cookies in this document.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Contact you to answer any questions you might have.
• Confirm an appointment.
How do we store your data?
Your data is only maintained in electronic form on the original e-mail or text message we receive from you.
Once your query has been answered, your details will be maintained for up to one year in the event you subsequently send follow up questions or decide to utilise our individual or group services. In this case, further details will be obtained from you, generally in hard copy that will be stored securely.
Our company might occasionally send you an e-mail or text message to advise of upcoming events or provide pertintent news or other information.
If you have agreed to receive such notices, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to request no further communication from us.
Kindly advise us by e-mail, phone, text, or at your next appointment.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Our Company complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or call Jennifer at: 086-359-4557
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in.
• Other – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We do not share this data with any third parties.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 086-359-4557